
T from over at Life As a G very sweetly gave me the Superstar Blogger Award. Thank you, T!
Of course, with any blog award comes rules & responsibility... But, still - how cool is that?
So here are the rules:
Add the award to your blog
Link the person from whom you received this award
Pass it on to 3 of your fav blogs
Leave a message on their blog telling them they're a Superstar!
OK - Here are three blogs (out of the 403 subscriptions on my Google Reader) that definitely deserve mention:
Get AMPed Up! - I don't think S. knows I've been reading her blog (and the one that came before it, Aaron Out the Laundry) for a long time (ever since she left a comment on someone else's blog many, many months ago), but I have, and I love it. S. gives her son his own voice, and it is the cutest thing! Aaron is so lucky to have a mom with such a great sense of humor and such obvious love for him!
Valley Girl Has Baby, Goes Crunchy - E. popped in on my local message board once or twice and I happened to click on her blog - I've been a follower ever since! Her dedication to greening up the world is inspirational. I love how she lets us in on her triumphs and her struggles with making the planet a better place for her children.
They Grow in Your Heart- This blog was one of the first I started reading when I was first beginning to look at adoption. I've been almost able to follow my adoption journey in terms of her daughter's milestones - oh, Lily just turned 2, ok, that means that I've been learning about adoption for about two and a half years now... K. is a true adoption advocate & has several times taken time out of her day to answer questions I've had, and just be really supportive in general.
thanks for the award!!! your comments made my day :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow thanks so much for the award M! You made my day too :)
ReplyDelete