My husband returned from a week of chaperoning Science Camp yesterday, yay!
We had a nice little conversation:
DH: I'm so happy to be home, I really missed you. (aww)
ME: I missed you, too... you hear a lot of noises and bumps in the night when you're single-
DH: Single? You do realize that just because I was gone for 4 days doesn't mean you were single, right?
ME: Uh, sure...
I brought up being "single" a few more times during the evening, just to have a little fun with him (DH: Did you brush your teeth, yet? ME: You know I didn't have to deal with this kind of stuff when I was single. etc, etc.)
Hee, we have fun.
Oh, we had our latest Adoption orientation today, but I'm too full (don't ask) to write about it right now, but will later. It went great, by the way.
Lol, ah-to be a bachelorette! Can't wait to hear what the heck you're all full of! Me? I'm full of some yummy BBQ.
ReplyDelete