Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adoption Seminar on Saturday!

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm not sure about the agency, yet, but I really like that it's a 4 hour class, and really will get in to what open adoption is all about (I hope).

I sent my husband away to Science Camp with a copy of "Adoption for Dummies" so he could get a little prepared for this... we'll see how far he got when he comes home tomorrow.

We have gone to one other agency seminar, which I blogged about **here** That agency left me with a very good feeling, and so I'm very interested in what I'll take away from this new agency's seminar. The other agency's seminar was really just a quick overview of the process, with some Q&As. It lasted maybe 2 hours, with a bunch of that time taken up by introductions. I think my husband will get a little bit more out of this meeting.

And then, we're going to an Open House of a home we may be interested in buying! Exciting times!

1 comment:

  1. you're awesome M! im so happy to see you speak of hope and taking this next step. i'm really looking forward to following your journey! <3

    ReplyDelete